using up my scraps

All you need is a cheap floursack towel and a scrap of fabric. I used a piece of the cute tree fabric left from Madi's shirt and then stitched 'fall'. Here I thought I had an original idea but then peeked at the Moda Bake Shop and they were making towels too....so check them out for other ideas.
Years ago I stitched these cute blocks for each month. But mine was really primitive so I redid September and used scraps again from Madi's shirt and my purse I made last week to make a more modern September. Stitching is fun for all but especially easy for moms of little ones....I stitch while sitting on the toilet watching my kids play in the tub, I sit in their rooms and watch them play and stitch, if you can find a McDonald's with a park...that's at least an hour jackpot, sitting in the car waiting to pick up kids, gymnastics....I never just sit at home and stitch unless it's late at night and I am watching TV. So look for all that stitching time....it's there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...