trees, trees and trees


Another free pattern...just google pillowcase dress and find one you like. This is suppose to be a pillowcase shirt to be worn with a brown t-shirt underneath and jeans on Madi. I loved and bought this tree fabric last spring...before Steve left, and I have been waiting for September to arrive to enjoy making this for Madi....but with our cloudy day and rain I couldn't wait any longer.
4 Things about me:
1. Hot Tamales are my favorite candy
2. I have watched General Hospital everyday for over 13 years.
3. I love old music...from the 50's and 60's....country and rock from those good old days. Here in Atlanta they have a radio station named The Legend and I love it.
4. When I was younger I wanted to be a Park Ranger in Yellowstone or Grand Canyon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...