Art Happens Here

In my room.
We have this seating area in our bedroom and it's my craft area.


Everything in here is old. My desk...a deal from Cindy at The Plum Tree...I think I ended up paying $38. It's old with an enamel top and boy do I love it.





This brown dresser was free...my junking days in Germany. My friend Amber made me the "art happens here" decoration for my craft area.
Here are the fun filled shelves in my old white hutch.

This is my new red basket I just picked up at Hobby Lobby...all baskets were 50% off. It's more than filled up with some beautiful fabrics.


Now this is just a picture of family pictures that hang over my bed. I had seen this in magazines and pottery barn and thought hey I can do that with some white $1 ribbon.






This old Toms chip clip was given to me by Cindy at The Plum Tree. For now it's peppered with my favorite family photos and sits at the top of my craft table.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...