Cousins & Crafts


This past weekend my sister-in-law and the girls came for a visit. A few weekends ago we did meet in the middle of our two towns at a Burger King so the kids could be together and stayed for 3 hours. When it was time to leave the kids cried. Every week my kids BEG to get together with their cousins. So this was such a treat for all the kids to be able to play and Alicia and I had a great time making some beautiful crafts. We made the younger girls matching/opposite dresses/shirts. Bows to match and some for Halloween too.




















A few weeks ago I found these Camp Rock nightgowns on sale. I bought two so Madi and Haley could have matching ones when they were together...just makes it extra fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...