Dawg skirt and more

Yesterday morning I walked the kids into their school. One of the teachers stopped me and was raving over the Georgia outfit Madi had worn to school last Friday. She asked if I could make something for her little girl. They are big UGA fans too and her husband was a football player there back in his college days. So last night after dinner and homework Madi helped me piece this skirt together. Mrs. Parker was so happy when Madi and I hand delivered the skirt this morning. Now Madi wants one...she said she would like to wear one when we pick our dad up at the airport in a few months.


Last month I made a handful of Halloween skirts. One for Madi and two for two of my little nieces...the two big ones will have to let me come up with something special I can make them later. Usually I am not a big reader. It takes me a long time to finish a book. Well yesterday while sitting in the car rider line waiting to get Ben and Madi I finished a book. So finally last night I snuggled in bed at 9 to start on These Is My Words...The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901 Arizona Territories. Heather from {Unwrapped} listed this as her favorite book. I was hooked on page two and couldn't put it down last night.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...