Thanksgiving cards

Okay, I started making my Halloween and Christmas cards last summer, but for some reason I can't get in gear to make some Thanksgiving ones. While digging out my Thanksgiving decorations I found this Thanksgiving card the kids and I made 2 years ago. It too has become a decoration now.

Here are some pictures of some of my Thanksgiving decorations.


These white candles and pumpkins are one of my favorite. I left the black trees out...I would love to find some pretty brown ones.

I set my Jim Shore pilgrim couple out and this cute Indian couple.

Last year after Halloween, my friend leslie called one day telling me to go check out Michael's...she knew I was looking for Thanksgiving decor and all the fall stuff was either 75% or maybe even 90% off. That's when I got the cornucopia and flowers for it. Leslie always has the best decorating ideas!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...