25 Days of Christmas book...

I am so excited about this! It's a suggestion from The ali edwards. It's a December daily album...there is a page for the 25 Days of Christmas. Ali said to use what you have...don't go buy anything new for this...that's exactly what I did and love the way things fit together. You can either write a note, add a picture or recipe, anything. I made this on Saturday November 1st and am so proud of myself. I am really good about making stuff for other people, always making Holiday cards to send to everyone but very seldom make something for myself. Even my kids like this idea. As you can see in the picture above, on the 23rd, the page with the rolling pins the kids want to make and get the cookies ready for Santa. What I like though is nothing is planned...I can just write a note or anything simple on each day.

Try this link for Ali Edwards: http://aliedwards.typepad.com/_a_/2008/10/december-daily.html



Last night my Election Day dinner was a hit. The soup was delish. As far as the recipe, I followed it except for the potatoes...I did not add them. Of course the pie was yummy, I made a homemade crust, they come out so perfectly good every time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...