100%

Today was report card day...Ben of course got all A's but even got a 100% in Math. Our principle always signs Ben's report card, which I think is so nice that she takes the time to look at his report card. The school has just made a big deal over Ben's 100% and it makes us all so happy!



I love what Ben's teacher wrote for the commments...Best student in math....ever!!! They have never had a student get a 100% average for the whole grading period. I am so proud!


Not only is Ben a smart kid but he is very artsy fartsy too. After taking down our Halloween decorations, he knew I had not yet made Thanksgiving flash cards to put out and asked if he could make them. We needed 10, he came up with 8 on his own and asked me for a suggestion so I said blessing and then he finished up with cornucopia. I think he did a good job...he is just an all around sweetie :)






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...