a little gift and card

Here are my Turkey Day cards. I just love the elementary theme. On the inside is a poem I have been saying since I was little and in grade school...

The turkey is a funny bird
His head goes wobble wobble
The only word a turkey says
Is gobble gobble gobble

Yesterday I subbed half a day in Kindergarten and today a full day in Kindergarten. It was so much fun. We made Indian vests, colored lots of Thanksgiving Day papers, practiced a poem and singing on the stage for tomorrow's feast and let me tell you those teachers give it their all!

I have always tried to give my kids teachers a little something for each holiday. My friend leslie gave the idea of a dip with some apples. I just printed up the recipe, cut it, used my threading water punch and there it is. Plus I ribboned up the handles, filled them with apples and also threw in a Turkey Day card ...easy and cute! We are handing them out tomorrow...we are out of school ALL next week!!!! Can you say sleeping in!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...