CMA's = gingerbread


Last night was so fun! Every year I look forward to the CMA's. One of these years I am hosting a huge CMA party at my house. There were so many great songs sung last night. I love the video with Andy Griffith and Brad Paisley...Waiting On A Woman...it's the truth ain't it.
Our radio stations play this guy's latest hit ALL the time and I LOVE LOVE it. It's my new favorite song...gets me in the mood to dance around the house and get my cleaning done or it can pump me up for a good workout at the gym. It was so fun when he came out on the CMA's to sing it...I was stitching to the beat :) Every now and then he can bust out a good song.





Here are the cute guys I got done last night while watching TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...