Vacation for one


Every year at this time Disney's Wide World of Sports in Orlando is home to the Atlanta Braves for a few months....and that is where you will find Steve. For years he has been wanting to go to the Braves Spring Training and finally his time has come. We were all going to go but a Spring Training game has higher priced tickets than what we pay for their regular MLB games, so the rest of us stayed back. Plus, I am happy my hubby can relax and enjoy the sun and traveling around to a few cities down in Florida following his team.
A funny story:
Last week while shopping at the Commissary on Ft. Gillem the craziest thing happened. While I was on the veggie isle another shopper stopped me and she asked me if I had a blog...I have never been stopped and asked that before. It was cool meeting someone so fun. So, my new friend Michelle, is now over at thesweetgardenia. It's a small world after all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...