Old Pioneer Woman

After dinner tonight, Steve was laughing at me because I had to patch Ben's jeans and then look what I made for Madi to wear tomorrow. All this after I had to (in a very southern voice) boil a chicken and pick it off the bone, for some delicious chicken salad to put on some soft wheat rolls. Now I am fired up and ready to make all kinds of stuff for Madi. See those pieces of material hanging too...for some cute matching ribbons for pigtails tomorrow.

While all this Women's work was happening, we had on Steve's Wi-Fi radio. Have you seen these? It runs off our wireless Internet. You can pick up over 10,000 radio stations from anywhere in the world....we even tried Iran. Plus you can type in a person (Beyonce') or a band (Beach Boys) and it will play all their music...you just can't pick which of their songs. Totally neat and blows my mind with the technology!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...