Skipping ahead

As much holiday decorating as I do, for some reason I pretty much skip right over St. Patrick's Day, I don't know why. The few things I have I just set out that day....so yesterday I was in the mood to decorate for Easter. We have had some serious spring weather the last 5 days...in the 80's and my kids have been wearing shorts to school. Last week we had our first 'snow day' ever and then yesterday I had to turn on the air conditioner?

This afternoon after the kids finished their homework, Madi asked to watch TV and Ben asked me to sit out back with him. So I opened the french doors to let the fresh air in the house and then I sat on the porch and stitched while talking with Ben who was swinging on the hammock. Boys are so sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...