My first completed quilt!!!



Last week, right before all that stuff happened with Madi...I had such a fun night with a bunch of ladies. We all brought our machines and made shaggy raggy quilts. They are so easy and so cute!

Here is mine. Now it has a home on the end of Madi's bed and I love having my very own homemade quilt to look at every time I walk by...plus Madi is impressed I made it...she watched me cut all the fabric for it.

Speaking of Madi...she is doing great. Her numbers are really getting in the area that they should be and you can tell she has more energy. She is such a sweet thing and is still not complaining at all...she likes that fact that Nick Jonas from the Jonas Brothers also has Type 1 Diabetes and we have read his story that is a lot like hers. Now she wants their CD.

I am on the lookout for a website or some program, so that for a meal I make I can type in the ingredients and it will tell me the nutrition facts...on night I may make chili or say a Tuna Casserole.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...