Table of Trees




I LOVE all my things I have collected from around the world. Here you can see a nutcracker I picked up in Germany and to the right side of that I have some Japanese dolls from when I was stationed at Yokota AB, Japan (Tokyo).









The silver tree is fully loaded with old little wooden German ornaments....another flea market treasure from Wiesbaden, Germany.










My kids adore their cat Orange Juice. They asked me to take his picture while he was snuggled up to Santa.




It's December 1st and I am doing good! Last night I started wrapping presents for the kids. For one I think a tree looks prettier with a few gifts under it and second I can't stand for Christmas to be right around the corner and being rushed to get things wrapped. Plus my kids love counting, looking and guessing what is in all those boxes.
On my cousin Betsy's blog a couple of weeks ago she posted how filling her gas tank for $38 rocked her world....now this past weekend I filled mine for $28.50!....so I am rocking around the Christmas tree singing How Low Can You Go. That is a $50 savings for me from a few months ago. Perfect timing with Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...