Christmas in Hotlanta

Okay back in November we were freezing and it doesn't usually get cold here until after Christmas. And now for the last week we have been in the 70's. 60's in the morning when I drop my kids off at school even. We have had to turn our AC on....in December. But they say cold is on it's way.

I am all ready for Christmas. So today I went for a run outside, stop by my local quilt store and made myself a new "H" pillow....well I am out of stuffing so it will be a pillow.

Our car is loaded with presents and tomorrow we are off to Savannah for a couple of days to celebrate Christmas with all of Steve's family. Ben and Madi are so excited to play with all their cousins and of course to open all the presents they get showered with from Steve's mom. I am excited too. Savannah is a 3 1/2 hour drive but this is the first assignment ever we have had that is close enough to family to do this stuff...it's wonderful.

Don't let that sweet little girl fool you...you see her fingers set and tongue out...she was out for 1st place in a game of musical chairs and didn't let anyone stand in her way.




There were some fun squeals when Madi handed out her Reindeer Poop treats at the party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...