Reindeer Poop

On Friday night we got busy making Reindeer Poop. I was feeling really sick, so we skipped the kids gymnastics classes. Since we were at home doing nothing, I at least wanted to work on something that was on my to do list. Well this is what Madi wanted to hand out to her classmates for a Christmas treat. The kids had a ball and they were quite the helpers by filling up all the little baggies with poop(whoppers candy).
UPDATE:
Reindeer Poop
Christmas is coming,
Along with Santa and his deer.
Listen closely on Christmas Eve,
And maybe you will hear.
While Santa leaves gifts,
Tied with ribbons and bows,
the reindeer leave these droppings,
In neat little rows!
Directions: I just printed this. Hanging from the poem are all the reindeer names :-)



We made a whole bunch so I can share them at different things I have going on around town too. I just think they are funny.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...