My house


Before moving here to Georgia we were stationed in Germany. When you are moving, the Air Force gives you 8 house hunting days, to do exactly that....go find a place to live at your next assignment. It's actually hard/scary to do. So, Steve flew from Germany to Georgia to go buy us a house in 8 days. The only request I had was a backyard, a flat driveway and sidewalks. Steve's only request in the house was a bonus room over the garage. Well this is what he bought and I LOVE it! In some of the pictures you can see how much fun I have had decorating for Halloween.

One of my favorite things of my home here is the white fireplace. Whenever I am outside with the neighbors and we talk about decorating, I always go on and on about my grand fireplace. They just laugh at me and remind me that everyone in the neighborhood has the same one. I have to remind them this my first 'real' house and I am still not use to this.






I LOVE having an open floor plan with big tall ceilings. I will be so claustrophobic if and when I have to move back into base housing with their 8 ft. ceilings.







My kids have always been ones that wanted to be right next to me. If I am in sight they are so content playing, coloring or reading. I love this window that allows you to see in and out of the kitchen. I can watch them play in the living room and even look up from my cleaning or cooking to see those funny parts of the movie they are watching.
What am I going to do when the day comes to move? :( I am just going to enjoy this while I can that's for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...