Busy with pictures!



A few weeks ago I gave Walmart all my negatives to have them put onto CD's. I didn't know what else to do. With all my paper craft things I want to make I need to be able to edit and print the baby pics. We did not get a digital camera until Madi was was one year old so everything before that was on negatives. Today is like Christmas for me getting my pictures back and right at my fingertips to use. Plus I learned to do the mosaic thing.


The pictures are Madi on her first birthday....look at Ben right there and Madi was the most beautiful baby girl.

Madi at just a few days old.

Ben was a pumpkin for his first Halloween.

The one with Ben in the green shirt....well it's one of my favorites. That was the first time I got to see him after giving birth to Madi. My mom came to stay with him so Steve could be with me at the hospital. I was in there for 4 days and didn't see Ben for 2. That's a long time for a Mom who had never spent a day or night away from her baby.




So what or how do you store your before digital photos?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...