Where's the gas?

Before Hurricane Ike made landfall they told us to fill up on gas. Everyone in Atlanta did except for me...starting our gas shortage and leaving me with 9 miles left in my tank. I did find gas after a few tries. I thought that was the end of it. I had never had that happen to me before...when you drive up to a gas station you expect there to be gas there. We are in our third week of this. They were thinking about cancelling the Georgia/Alabama game this past weekend but then didn't and there are lots of stories out there about all the people being stranded without gas. In a 3 mile radius of my house there has got to be at least 20 gas stations. On Saturday I only found one that had gas. This is CRAZY. It's all anyone is talking about. They say another week or two....good grief. The news tells us not to go top off, but man when you are down to a half of a tank and you see gas you feel as if you need to grab it while you can. The ATL is out of gas!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ts4AkeQOIQY

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...