Still a fun weekend...


Alabama 41 Georgia 30....ouch!

On Friday evening I had fun making these Harvest themed cards while watching the debate. On Saturday, I thought it would be fun to make a matching stitchery pillow while we all gathered in front of our TV, to watch our very anticipated blackout Georgia game. Man did we suffer through that one! At least I have this cute pillow to show for it.






I found this fun idea for Tiny Pies over on
scribbit today and had to try it! Aren't they cute.
I just prepared my apples like I would for and apple pie, put them in little dishes, topped with a crust and there you have it.






I did not have a pre-made crust on hand so I made one.
1/2 cup shortening
1 1/2 cups flour
1/2 tsp salt
water as needed






My mom always did this with the
leftover pie crust...roll it, cut it,
sprinkle it with cinnamon and sugar
then bake it.....mmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...