Ohio State Buckeyes

We pay homage to an O.S.U. tradition.

Steve called today and he was about to get on a plane in Kuwait and should be home sometime tomorrow. So, I thought we would make him a sweet treat from his Buckeye bride. I also packaged some up and passed out to my neighbors...they loved them even though they are ALL Georgia Bulldogs.




Ohio State Buckeyes


1 lb. butter softened
2 lbs. creamy peanut butter
3 lbs. powdered sugar
3 c. dipping chocolate, melted

Cream together butter and peanut butter. Add powdered sugar and blend well. Shape mixture by hand into buckeye-sized balls. Place on cookie sheet and refrigerate for one hour. Melt dipping chocolate in top of double boiler. Using a toothpick, dip balls into chocolate 3/4 of the way up. Place on waxed paper and allow to cool. Makes about 200 buckeyes. Can be frozen and kept 2 to 3 weeks.

Now I am a buckeye lover and still halved the recipe. Enjoy



I need to find a place to put this date. I just printed it out and framed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...