Run run as fast as you can...

...you can't catch me I'm the Gingerbread Man. It's one of Madi's favorite books!. Here is our gingerbread tree in the kitchen...with all our new handmade ornaments.






Look at Ben's Korean. He rocks. He LOVES it!
Today I worked up at the kids school helping out with the medical screenings...eye exam, dental and my part with the scoliosis. I helped with the 5th grade girls...OMG!!! They completely freaked when they found out they had to lift their shirts all the way up. I had to explain we don't need to look at the front...we aren't looking at anyone's boobs...just their backs. It didn't matter if they had a bra on or not. These girls were a hoot. It was so fun helping out. I am so glad the school called and asked for my help.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...