December 1st

Let the games begin! We are all decked out for Christmas and I love how fun our Korean apartment is this time of year. Here is a picture of our living room...filled mostly with Army furniture but doesn't it look pretty anyway?





I think this picture is so neat with our Christmas decorations and a view of the city out the window. Hanging on the window is a Christmas countdown I made from a kit I got over at sweetwater. The bags are filled with treats for the kids for each December day. I love traditions so making these was very enjoyable knowing we will be using them year after year.






Ben is such a serious kid that anytime he wants a funny picture taken I have to take it. He is such a good boy.




Also for December fun I made my own December Daily. ali edwards does this every year. I had done it two years ago and was excited to try it again. There is a page to paste a picture and short story for each day in December.




Here are a few peeks of my pages just waiting to get filled in...very simple this year. I am ready!

















Happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...