Don't Give a Damn for the Whole State of Michigan

Turn it UP! I never am one to curse, but when it comes to Michigan well one can't help it. I have even taught my own kids to also! No I never went to Ohio State but I was born in Columbus, Ohio and remember I have roots in this marching band. you can read here about my Drum Major Grandpa. I am so thankful to still have grandparents still alive and that Ben and Madi know who their Great Grandparents are. We are a very lucky family because on Steve's side of the family we have Great Grandparents alive too. My Buckeye Grandpa just turned 84 the other day. I love the choices he made in his life that brought the love of music, college spirit and sports to all the generations in our family. One of these days I am taking Ben and Madi to an OSU vs. Michigan game. I have wonderful memories staying up late at my Grandma Moseley's house watching Ohio State basketball...she use to yell at the tv. Anyways I have been thinking of all of my grandparents a lot and the bowl games are about to begin....the Bucks made it to the Sugar Bowl this year. I hope they get to the Rose Bowl while we live in California and if they do I am going. Good luck to the Buckeyes in the Sugar Bowl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...