Halloween candy sticks

Staying ahead of the game like last year. 5 days before flying to Korea I thought of the idea of using candy sticks for our Halloween treats. So the kids and I had fun at Cracker Barrel picking out as many Halloween colored sticks we could. The best thing is they are 10 for a dollarand all I had to do was tie on a ribbon and spooky metal tags. So I got 200 candy sticks for $20...cheaper than buying candy from the store.


Tomorrow night I have Bunko with all the Weather Wives. I wanted to make a new recipe that calls for pumpkin...our commissary has NO pumpkin?!?! Don't they know it's pumpkin time? I also tried to pick up the things I would need to make my caramels...only 1 bottle of Karo left on the shelf?!?! I hope they get a shipment ASAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...