Gettysburg, Hershey, PA and family

I can not believe this was just last month! We have been so many places and then moving to Korea...it all seems like last year. On our way back to Atlanta from Boston and NYC we drove through Pennsylvania to visit a few historical sites. I remember going to Gettysburg when I was about Ben's age and really enjoying it and remembering it.




Ben, President Lincoln and Madi :-)


We enjoyed driving through the battelfields. My parents, where ever we went would always let me shop at the gift stores. So I did the same for Ben and Madi. They picked up a few books on Gettysburg and their own copy of the Gettysburg Address.

Hesyey is another place I remember going as a young girl and loving it...the smell of the town. It was fun to see how they make all those yummies and how many different kinds there really are.





Hershey is such a fun town. Look at the names of the streets and the streetlights.





Ben will tell you the reason he went on that long sightseeing vacation was so he could visit with family...he is such a family person! My dad and Steve spent hours playing pool...and were very patient letting Ben play most of the time.


The pin ball was broken so this time I think foosball was Madi's favorite game.







But Madi's favorite thing to do EVERY DAY was to go on the 4 wheelers!!! Sometimes twice a day...Papa I think is just as much of a kid as Madi and couldn't turn down her request.







There they go.








The kids got in lots of 'cousin time' those last 3 or 4 days before we left Georgia.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...