Snowflakes

My friend amber can do anything! She has 3 small kids, her husband is deployed and she still whipped out hundreds...I don't know...150 or more Christmas cards with homemade crocheted snowflakes on them. My card was just beautiful. Amber also made some extras for me to use as ornaments...I {heart} them very much and will every winter. I have this tree and snowkids displayed by my front door for our very wintry January.




Atlanta is FROZEN right now. We are expecting the temps in the teens for another week and snow is on the way. N. Atlanta schools are already letting out at noon tomorrow. I don't like it...I have lived in cold weather places...Washington State to name one, that is where I met Amber, so it's fitting she gave me snowflakes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...