January x 4


This past week has been AMAZING! I spent my week substitute teaching in Special Ed...where some kids can't walk or talk or feed themselves or go to the bathroom by themselves. I have taught in there before, but this is the first chance I have had to be in there this school year. If you have lived with or taught these kinds of kids you know how I am feeling. Since I have to be at school early and stay a little late my own kids come in the classroom with me...they are amazed and are learning to accept and enjoy these kids too. We crack up because one of the kids in my class calls me Ms. BB (Ms. Jeni). Steve doesn't know any of the kids but Ben, Madi and I have been talking non-stop about them all week. After my experiences this week and watching the devastation in Haiti my heart is overwhelmed.



I am thankful for all I have and the things I get to experience...January has been good to me so far. I have 4 different sets of month stitcheries. It is so fun to change them at the beginning of each new month.




This crow one is my newest one and now my favorite. Tonight I am working on the February pattern.
Happy January!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...