Merry Winter...No school in the state of Georgia!

I bet if you live in the state of Georgia your kids have no school today. It's not a snow day...we only have a dusting of snow. But it was 16 degrees and has warmed up to 20 now at noon. There is ice. Anywhere else this wouldn't be a problem but here in Atlanta they don't have enough trucks and equipment to salt the roads...this weather is very rare. It's perfect timing though...my family always wonders why in the world there is work/school the day after the National Championship (college football) that doesn't end until midnight. Last night was a good game. I spent my last year and half of high school in Enterprise, Alabama (Ft. Rucker) and graduated from Enterprise High School...so I was rooting for the Tide to win. I did go to Kindergarten in Kileen, Texas (Ft. Hood) and spent three of my Air Force years in San Antonio but still...Alabama.

Here is a picture of the white dresser in my living room...it's one of my favorite pieces of furniture...got it free back in my junking days in Germany.


I printed 'Merry Winter' and framed it. Printed 'snowflakes' and stitched it. I love free and cheap crafts! Merry Winter!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...