It's a HAPPY Friday


I am so relieved right now. Yesterday I went to the dreaded dentist. No cavities!!! But today I had to go to the Periodontist because I had an issue with part of one of my gums. I was so scared of what it might be. Well....when I was younger I wore braces and they made my tooth move right through the bone. So the area that bothers me is where my root is not in bone and only protected by thin gum tissue. NO PROBLEM. The guy I saw today was so nice and said I had good teeth and nothing was wrong but I can go back for a gum graph to thicken that area that bothers me...no thanks. I was so happy I went straight to my quilt store to shop. I got this sweet fabric to make Madi something to wear for Christmas. I love this sewing stuff. Even though it's expensive Moda fabric I can make Madi an adorable skirt for $7 or less.






Last month while in Ohio I fell in love with this ABC fabric and brought some home with me. I made this little back to school quilt and let the kids right on it too. I LOVE it.



Here are some birthday gifts we gave away. I wanted to share my monogram idea and the Army looking one. All the kids friends know there dad is in Iraq so I thought these cards looked so cute on the camouflage wrapped gift. TGIF!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...