Elephant Gray


We have lived in this house 3 years and 3 months and are on our 3rd color of paint. We had tan then brown and now elephant gray. I love it. It looks so pretty in person with the white fireplace and trim and my color furniture. We aren't done but had to show my friends. The house is a mess and nothing on the walls. We had a quilt hanging behind the tv but Steve said he likes it better without the 'blanket' on the wall. So now what do I do? Yes that is my small 7ft tree...it looks so tiny in there with the 13-15ft ceilings but now the year I buy a big one the Air Force will move us so I am sticking with this one. I hope you can tell it's gray. Suggestions for what to hang on the wall welcome! Oh I was thinking a big clock....Bethany are you reading this? I LOVED how in your living room in Germany you had just a big clock on the wall and that was it...it was stunning and thought about that. And curtains...what do you think I should do. Do I need them? Poor Steve just got home and is doing all this for me...I had no plans on doing this...I sure need to be nice to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...