Deck The Halls

I sure am enjoying having my house all decked out for Christmas. This year I went with a black and white theme for my gifts under the tree. Hobby Lobby sells huge rolls for $4.


For some reason when I am sitting in the dinning room this is the view I have from the table and like it.
I was going to use my antique chip clip to hang my Christmas cards on but couldn't find a good place to hang it. So, instead I am using a shutter I leaned against the living room wall.



This is my favorite nativity.




My Jim Shore Santa's are one of my favorite things every Christmas.








Here is my new Christmas cross-stitch for 2009. Boy does it take hours to make and it's small but I love that primitive look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...