Some Favorites!

This past weekend we had some of our favorite friends from Germany come to see us. The Friesen Family...Susy from the everyday gourmet, who is now stationed at Wright Patterson AFB, Ohio. We had such a fun time together. We always do. This is the third time we have gotten together since February. There are the girls playing rock-n-roll with Steve's old guitars. The boys were on the side jamin' on the piano and beating on the drums.


Susy was so sweet to treat me to two cases of my favorite soda pop...Vernors. They do not sell it here in Georgia. The stash I brought home with me from Ohio last summer is just about gone. Also in the photo is my FAVORITE book. I am not a big reader but this book captured me from the beginning. It only took me a few days to read it it was SO good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...