Airman Kiehl to Mom


Before I was a mom I spent 7 years in the Air Force. Those were my glory days! That's how I met Steve. Now whenever people hear I use to be in the Air Force they seem stunned...I like to think it's because of my artsy tendencies or my talent of baking yummy homemade cookies and not my ever-expanding backside.
On Monday goldencorral.com/military/ lets all Vets eat for free. This the only reason I have ever needed my DD Form 214 (separation papers)...they don't really check but I take mine just in case. This will be our third year going. It's so fun. The place is PACKED, the line weaves through the parking lot. All the Vets come dressed with their hats and medals and suits and flag scarfs...it's a sight. So tell everyone you know.


Okay so I am happy! I just had my hair cut.It gets shorter and shorter every time...last time Steve saw me it was halfway down my back. I am trying to get ready for Steve to come home. The other day I went shopping and found some pretty new pj's (wink wink) and a few new winter clothes. We have done so good...it's been 6 months with only 7 phone calls. I am almost nervous to see him. Plus, all of a sudden the time is slowing down. Ahhhh

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...