Lots and lots of Americana

I love these cards I made to send out for the 4th of July...they have one of my favorite pictures of Ben and Madi on them. The kids were were 2 and 4 and dressed in their pilot uniforms...I have this picture displayed in my living room too.

Here is last years 4th of July card...it's my little blog symbol whenever I leave comments on other blogs.

This in one of the tables in my living all dressed up in Red, White and Blue.

See a few little stitchery pillows I made in years past...I love making little things to decorate my house.


Look at these beautiful little piggies. Last Wednesday was Madi's birthday. She wanted to go to the movies to see Night At The Museum 2 and she wanted to go get her toes done...it was such a fun day.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...