Black bird and Father's Day


I loved this crazy fabric with the black bird on it. So I made Madi a simple dress...it looks cute with a black tee and her green crocs. And get this, I had a coupon so this dress only cost me $1.29...makes me love it even that much more.
We are thinking of Steve since it's Father's Day. He did email us today. He said work was busy and someone was sick so he is covering an extra half of a shift so he can't call. But the kids and I are enjoying the day. We just finished dinner...pancakes! As soon as it cools off just a little we are going to go to the same park we did with Steve last Father's Day. Also just like last Father's Day I started on my Christmas cards this afternoon....I guess that's my new tradition.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...