Teacher gifts

Since this week is Teacher Appreciation Week I thought I would share what I am sending in with my kids each day. Monday they took in dressed-up morning coffee.
Here is what they took yesterday.

The top 10 lists were hits last year so I thought we should do them again today...another hit.





Ben's #2 thing he wanted for his birthday was an Atlanta Hawks jersey. His #1 wish was a LeBron James jersey and thanks to his Nana who searched high and low in cyberspace and spent a small fortune, he got one. All just in time for the 2nd round of the NBA playoffs who are those 2 teams. And to top that, Steve got us tickets to Game 3 in the NBA playoffs...Saturday, Hawks against the Cavs so look for us on TV...should be fun...since it's already into round 2 Atlanta and the fans are pumped up.



Here is Ben this morning strutting his LeBron James jersey and his new LeBron James shoes.















No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...