New Georgia clothes and Six Flags

I bought this Georgia fabric a while ago and finally the other night I sat down and made Madi her outfit she wanted...some new Georgia clothes. I also sewed some ribbon around a $3 Walmart tee and made her a ribbon for her hair to complete the look. This is what she wore the other night downtown to the Atlanta Hawks game....her dad carried her on his shoulders with pride.


My family gave us season tickets to Six Flags for Christmas and we are loving them! Above Madi is starring at the Scream Machine trying to decide if she wants to go on it...and at age 6 she did it...see it in the picture below.



Ben and Madi are in awe of their dad because he actually went on the Georgia Scorcher and the Goliath...not me that's for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...