Take me out to the ballgame....

Today is my birthday :-) My dad came for a long weekend so we have been celebrating for the last few days! Saturday we got out and enjoyed the weather and a baseball game....Georgia Tech/NC. There is Steve, Ben, Madi and Papa.

Boy was it HOT and sunny!

When we couldn't take the heat any longer we went up top to hang out in some shade.


It was the perfect day and lots of fun.



BUT the fun didn't end there...we headed over to the CNN Center for dinner.




We had to stroll through the gift shop and Ben and Madi had to get a souvenir too.



Here are Ben, Madi and Papa in front of the Cartoon Network area. I guess CNN and Cartoon Network are both owned by the Turner Broadcasting.



Papa and the kids flattened a penny into something with a cartoon on it. We always have the best time with my dad!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...