Some shopping

Only one more week until my half marathon in Nashville and I was still in need of a shirt made of the good stuff. After dinner Steve suggested I go out and go look for one. I never just go shopping and buy myself a regular priced shirt but I did tonight. So next Saturday I will be wearing this fun sunny yellow shirt with black bottoms. I am hoping it may be easy for my family to spot me among 25,000 other runners.

Today while talking to my friend susy she told me about some comfy new flip flops she had gotten. When she started to describe them to me I knew exactly which ones she was talking about. I had seen them last week when I was up at Dick's Sporting Goods but thought I couldn't afford $30 flip flops for myself...so instead I bought Ben some nearly $50 tennis shoes. On my little shopping spree tonight I walked right by these sleek things and saw they were only $19.99 this week so I grabbed the last pair in my size. I LOVE them and I have them on right now.


Here is Madi yesterday in her outfit I made her.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...