A pink princess room

Forever and a year I have been wanting beautiful furniture for Madi's room but just couldn't allow myself to spend hundreds to thousands for it. Well last week I hit the jackpot!!! I found all this beautiful white girls furniture...it was banged up a bit with some scratches here and there so the store had it marked 75% off!!!! Shoot and if you read below and saw about all our moving...our stuff gets banged up anyways. But now I want to save up for the matching bed that they didn't have a clearance. I had so much fun trying to make some homemade monogram stuff today. I printed out her name and put it in a diamond frame...very girly. I had some small frames I put some 'M's' in too. Plus I just started making her a new stitchery with her name...Madison Kate. It's been fun fun fun.

While I was printing out 'Madi' and some 'M's' for Madi's room I thought I should do something for Ben. I just printed out his name and stuck it in a dollar frame and I think it looks like a million bucks!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...