I Am Addicted To Purses!

This house we live in here in California has TWO walk-in closets in the master bedroom. It's a good thing because I have more purses than clothes. Before we ever got stationed in Korea I use to make my own purses...not anymore.
Not only do I have enough designer purses to go a month carrying a new purse each day, I have wallets...
...and designer sunglasses....
...and a drawer full of scarves. Korea was the bomb for fashion. These Louis Vuitton, Prada, Chanel, Gucci scarves were only $2-$5 each, so I bought one of each. :-)
Until I picked up my shiny red Louis Vuitton to use the other day I was using this plain grey and black Prada. Every few weeks I change my mind as to which one is my favorite.

A few weeks ago I was really down about my struggle with my weight. But since then I have been doing really well the last few weeks with making lots of healthier choices...I have lost almost 10 pounds. I am very excited but have a long hard road still. But when I get there I can't wait to go shopping for some super fun clothes to go with all the neat things I bought while living in Korea. When I get to a 25lb. weight loss one of my girlfriends still living in Korea is going to go purse shopping for me...I know I need another purse like I need a cookie. But ooooo I am already dreaming of what kind of purse I want later this year. My name is Jeni and I am a purseaholic!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...