It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas

My house feels so warm and cozy all dressed up for Christmas.















When we were over at Lake Tahoe over Thanksgiving the main thing I wanted to get was the beautiful HUGE pine cones they have all over the place. I put these in my German dough bowl but still have more...any ideas on what I could do or make with them? I LOVE them.




















We have this balcony that over looks in to the living room, that is how I took the picture above this one.











Madi's Christmas shirt. I just cut 3 triangles and stacked them...EASY! Of course we got some red & aqua in there but check out the gingerbread trunk.












My favorite Christmas pillow I made all the way back in 1999...I dated it. I need to do that more often. I like looking at my things and remembering what was going on in my life then.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...