potholders and a new kitchen?

Last summer the super talented dressmaker jordon gave me tons of her scrap fabric for FREE! I have used bits and pieces here and there. One day I felt like trying my hand at some cute potholders and thought some of those scaps from Jordon would be darn cute cut in squares all sewn together...I made a bunch of those darn cute things. FUN!














I have been freaking out all afternoon. Our realtor in California let us know a house that we put a bid on is starting to go through. The house is perfect...it's a ranch, 4 bedrooms, 1 living room, 3 car garage and has the most beautiful kitchen with 2 ovens and 2 sinks! The house was built in 2006 and sold in 2006 for $177,000 MORE than it is now, which means we are saving $177,000 by buying this house now rather than 4 years ago, can you believe that? This housing market is the best thing to ever happen for us to be able to buy a home in that great state of California...I am getting excited to say the least.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...