I am done!

I started this last summer while still living in Atlanta, Georgia. I took all these hexagons and worked on these while traveing all summer in Ashville, NC, Blacksburg, VA, Washington DC, Philidelphia, New York City, Boston and I finially finished while living here in Korea...PHEW. We all have memories with hexagons everywhere and lost/dropped needles in hotel rooms and in the car. But it's done...I am almost sad because it won't be there for me to pick up and work on anymore. I LOVE it!!!



Now this coming summer we will fly from Seoul, Korea back to Atlanta and then drive across the whole United States to Beale AFB, California near Sacramento....I need to start thinking on what project I can have ready to work on Summer of 2011? I am thinking about a double wedding ring...any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...