Caramels 2010

Making caramels every harvest is one of my favorite traditions. click here for my Grandma Kiehl's famous caramel recipe I posted a few years ago.











My printer is still not hooked up since our move so I had to come up with a tag idea without using my printer...it was hard. But then I remembered my friend amber made tags using fabric on them a few year ago...great idea. I handed out these treats to all the Weather Wives in Steve's Squadron the other night. I have more for some of our other favorite people around the base.




2010 Halloween cards. These were very enjoyable to make.








I also just made Ben and Madi new trick or treating bags. I got my ideas from moda bake shop and cluckclucksew. Look at these super cute bags being made.














I know a lot of people are working on their Christmas cards so I am following their lead. I know of a girl out their who once had all hers made by Halloween. I don't know if I will be done by Halloween but if not hopefully soon after...see I have 30 done...stacked on my shelf.




Steve...today for PT early this morning had a really long run with his Squadron...all the way to the Hyatt...see that building way out there on the top of the hill. YIKES!

Yesterday I stopped in the base library. They have tons and tons of DVD's to check out. I brought home season 1 of "CHIPS". My kids love it...I did as a kid and still do. It's so funny hearing the theme song and remembering the episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...