Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island


Today we enjoyed walking all over lower Manhattan. What a wonderful time we had viewing the Statue of Liberty...felt like we were living a dream with our kids.



At the entrance of Battery Park.

Waiting in line to get on our boat.








We rode on Miss Liberty.



Ellis Island was our stop after Liberty Island.






Look at the view of the southern tip of Manhattan as you head out into the harbor towards Lady Liberty.




Today we also enjoyed a few stops on the upper east side of Manhattan. See the kids and I in front of The Plaza....look at the Eloise flag right next to the American flag. Man we have been on the go in this city for two days...my legs! We have one more full day and then we head north east for a few days. When I get back home to Atlanta I will post ALL of our stops from Washington DC, New York, Boston and our ride home. I can say NYC is the BEST!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...