3+3=6 in 9 years



Those are Madi's stats. Steve and I were talking about them. When Madi is 9 years old she would have already lived at 3 stateside bases and 3 overseas bases....

  1. Scott AFB, IL
  2. Rhein Main AB, Germany
  3. Wiesbaden AAF, Germany
  4. Ft. McPherson, Georgia
  5. USAG Yongsan, Seoul, Korea
  6. Beale AFB, California

Now that is some record...she is going to be like me if she keeps it up. This next move will be my 9th move since marrying Steve 13 years ago but my 23rd in my whole life.

And since we have been in Georgia Madi has traveled to 9 states...Georgia, Florida, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia, Maryland, Kentucky, Ohio and oh yeah DC...District of Columbia and the Bahamas. She is going to add at least 4 or 5 knew states to that list this summer before leaving Georgia...we have a real exciting trip planned for next month!!!

Today I went shopping at my local quilt store and Hobby Lobby to stock up on a few things before my packers come, so I have lots of fun crafty things planned while living in Korea. I am a little freaked over leaving the land of quilt stores, Hobby Lobby, Target, Walmart............

This really cute State fabric was one of the things I picked up today and it only took me 15 minutes to whip up this super sweet skirt for Madi...I just love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...