My FAVORITE flip flops in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD!


I live only one mile from my local quilt store. But last week I went shopping in north Atlanta at another fun store tinystitches. While in there I found this book. It has the neatest ideas. My eyes were drawn to the red and aqua flip flops and instantly knew I had to make a set for myself!!! I am in love with them and keeping them forever. So, for a summer display on one of my tables, Madi and I thought this little quilt, a pitcher full of homemade pinwheels and a yummy strawberry candle would be so fun. I should be packing, cleaning and getting ready to move to Korea but instead I am quilting and now wanting to make the pinwheels.





Here is Madi with her aqua feet :-) We just made the footprints, stitched around them, knotted some ribbon and stitched it to the fabric, hot glued the flowers, Madi signed it and then I quilted it. Go luck at that book. In the fall I want to make the spider and maple leaf.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...